The Berkeley neighborhood
is a destination due for celebration.
In the glow of the Summer Solstice, festival-goers will enjoy:
- A day of yoga classes guided by local instructors, with a unique sound experience powered by the one and only Sound Off Colorado
- A pedestrian friendly Tennyson Street! BYF will close down Tennyson from 42th to 44th Avenues to feature a main stage, yoga area, and street festival offerings
- A Vendor Village featuring favorite local restaurants, boutiques, and service booths — free, and open to the public
- A Beer + Food Lounge benefitting the Tennyson Berkeley Business Association (TBBA)
- Amplified music through the entire festival area
- Areas designated for kids, family, and total relaxation — including yoga activities, crafts, henna, and more.
- The Helping Handstands Fundraiser: 500+ yogis attempting the longest handstand wave for YGB
Holy Family Church (4377 Utica St.) has graciously made their lot available for festival parking (enter from Utica or Vrain), or street parking can be found further down Tennyson and along the side streets immediately east and west of the festival area.
The tentative Yoga Schedule is below. All classes will be held in a designated area of the street (Tennyson between 43rd + 44th). Please bring your own mat. A limited number of mats will be available for rent or purchase.
Align + Shine with Alyssa Manny of Ohana Yoga + Barre
Headline Class: High Flying Flow with Marysia Do
Helping Handstands Fundraiser for YGB
Sunset Meditation + Restorative Yoga with Devon Barrow of Oasis Yoga
Allegro Coffee Roasters
Atherial – Yoga, Barre & Aerial Fitness
Cedar Hair Studio
Drive Train Fitness
Hydrate IV Bar
KUH 5390 LLC
Olive & Olde’s
Pickletown Flower Co
Shakti Whole Health
The Rivera Team- Keller Williams Urban Elite
Water is Life